• ESSS 2019 focuses on the state of emerging safety and security standards, methodologies and technologies in embedded systems across multiple vertical industries
Bengaluru, October 8, 2018 : LDRA Technology Pvt. Ltd (a subsidiary of LDRA Ltd. UK) announces the fifth edition of its successful Embedded Safety & Security Summit (ESSS) initiative. This annual event is driven by LDRA with support from its partners and clients, from industrial and professional bodies, and from governmental agencies.
ESSS 2019 promises an engaging whole-day experience on all things embedded. Join the industry’s experts from across the world in Bengaluru on 23 July or Pune on 25 July, to discuss the latest happenings shaping the safety-and-security landscape of embedded technology.
“Across all sectors, the burgeoning safety-and-security market can be difficult to navigate if you do not apply globally accepted and emerging safety and security standards, methodologies and technologies,” said Ian Hennell, Operations Director at LDRA. “ESSS provides the ideal forum to reflect upon real-world scenarios, share best practices and engage with cutting-edge technology players and thought leaders.”
Themed ‘Enabling a Safe and Secure Tomorrow’, highlights of ESSS 2019 include :
- An Embedded Safety and Security track, targeting the aerospace and defence, and industrial sectors
- An Automotive Functional Safety and Security track
- More that 25+ expert presenters from industry
- Over 900+ delegate technology executives
The summit will be convened by Shinto Joseph, Director – South East Asia Operations, LDRA India. “ESSS is designed to help industry players and technology executives cut through the hype and learn how advanced practices and methodologies are being successfully deployed in critical embedded systems to drive new business opportunities, reduce costs and accelerate innovation efforts,” he said.
For more information about the ESSS 2019, visit at : http://www.embedded-safety-