Who is eligible to apply?
All startups from across country that conform to the criteria defined in the Maharashtra State Innovative Startup Policy 2018 are eligible to apply. Accordingly, a startup must:
- Be incorporated as a private limited company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) OR registered as a partnership firm (under Section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) OR as a limited liability partnership (under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008) in India
- Have been incorporated/registered within the last seven years (in the case of startups in the biotechnology and/or social sector the period shall be up to ten years)
- Not have exceeded a turnover of Rs.25 Cr in any of the financial years since its incorporation/registration
- Be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
- Furthermore, startups must have a “minimum viable product” and be ready to demonstrate “proof of concept”. Idea-stage ventures shall not be considered at this point.
What is the timeline?
Applications are open until 11:59 pm on 12th Jan 2019.
All applicants shall be notified of the results on 21st Jan 2019.
From 28th Jan to 1st Feb 2019, the 100 finalists will make a pitch to an esteemed panel of Government officials, investors, incubators, and experts from industry and academia.
In the 6 to 12 months following the event, 24 startups will receive support from the Government in deploying their solutions and demonstrating proof-of-concept.
• For more details visit at : https://www.mahastartupweek.msins.in/