• V-TAPP 2019 – VIT – AP’s National Technology Festival
• V-TAPP 2019 to be held on 9-10 March, 2019 in VIT- AP Amaravati Campus
• V-TAPP is VIT-AP’s carnival for igniting young minds towards technical advancements
• This year, the events will range from Hack-a-thons, Make-a-thons, Idea-a-thons, Code-a-thons, workshops, to technical competitions and tech-talks on varied current topics relevant to the present times.
Amaravati, Andrha Preadesh, India, March 1, 2019 : Vellore Institute of Technology – Andhra Pradesh (VIT AP) campus will organize a two-day technical festival ‘V-TAPP’ on 9th – 10th March, in its new campus at Amaravati to showcase the technical prowess of the student community. The session will be inaugurated by the Chief Guest J. Satyanarayana, Advisor to the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh and Chairman of UIDAI, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh. Narasing Akula, the Vice President of Virtusa, will honour the occasion as the Guest of Honour.
At the technical carnival the young learners across the country will exhibit their talents in the field of technology by taking part in technical events organized by the institute. Students, faculty members and technocrats from academia and business establishments all over the nation are invited to participate, learn, display and share ideas to enhance scientific and technological spirit. The variety of workshops and hands-on-training such as Polymer Processing, Animation Film Making and Visual Effects (VFX), 3D Printing, Controlling CNC Machining using Siemens Controller, Mobile Application Development, etc., will focus on giving basic knowledge on programming, designing and developing new applications and processes.
A special talk session “Space Technology for Universal Progress” will be held with Padmashri awardee Dr. V. Adimurthy, Honorary distinguished Professor, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, ISRO, Thiruvananthapuram, as the Chief Guest. He will later deliver a lecture and interact with the young innovators. A Workshop on entrepreneurship and business analytics will be conducted to provide budding technocrats and entrepreneurs a platform for effective decision making, managerial, communication and leadership skills. It will focus on measures to increase profitability, reduce cost and improve performance of entrepreneurial endeavours. They will also interact with industry experts, learn from their experience and build connections to gain an understanding of the market and industrial establishments.
The special attraction of the two-day festival will be a variety of competitions—technical and non-technical—ranging from Gaming, Film-making, Photography, Coding, Designing, Circuit building, Programming, Script-writing, etc. all focussed on challenging and testing creativity and innovativeness of young aspiring minds. The winners of the competitions will have the honour of being felicitated by the Chief Guest Dr. V. Adimurthy and the Guest of Honour Ramana Murthy M.V. (Director and Head, Ericsson R & D, Bangalore).
The technical festival V-TAPP 2019 will be one of its kind organised by VIT-Amaravati campus as part of its curriculum which singularly aims to provide industrial and international exposure to its students. Offering opportunities to carry hands-on-experiments related to program content such as Engineering Clinics and enabling students to chart their own course of life, the institute and its planned programmes strive to keep up to its motto, “Apply Knowledge. Improve Life!”
V-TAPP 2019 – Key Takeaway :
The technical festival 2019 would focus on :
- Mobile Application Development
- Business Analytics
- Computer Vision using Open CV and Python
- Design Thinking
- The Beauty of Self-Expression Through Writing
- Workshop on Controlling CNC Machining using Siemens Controller
- Introduction to Cloud Automation & AI
- Acquire – Analyze – Automate using NI LabVIEW
- Workshop on 3D Printing
- Grey Box Modelling chemometrics data using AI/ML
- Animation Film Making and Visual Effects(VFX)
- Big data Analytics for Cyber Threat Hunting
- Hands on session on TIVA C series Launchpad using Energia software / Code composerstudio
- ISRO Space programme current and future
- Workshop on Polymer Processing
- Block Chain and Crypto Currency
- Transforming to Agile Technology
- Discovering Leadership
- Entrepreneurship Summit’19 VIT-AP
- Special Session on Space Technology for Universal Progress
V-TAPP 2019 | COMPETITIONS
- Think Smart challenge!
- Social Innovation Challenge
- VIOTicon (Theme – IoT Solution for Social Entrepreneurship)
- Paper and Poster Presentations
- Best Manager
- CIRCUITRONICS (Theme – Design of a Practical Application)
- Smartphone Film making
- WARDUINO (Theme – Coding and Implementation Contest)
- ELECTROHUNT (Theme – Treasure Hunt and Circuit Building)
- Design of Electric Two Wheeler
- Best Photography
- Web Hunt 404!
- Street Play
- Python/ Java Programming challenge
- Just-in-Time (Technical)
V-TAPP | Event Details :
V-TAPP Event Dates : 09 – 10 March 2019
Event Venue : VIT – Amaravati Campus, Beside AP Secretariat, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh – 522237
For further information Contact Dr. Pradeep Reddy Ch. on +91 9100777779, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For More details visit at : http://vitap.ac.in/vtapp
VIT – AP | National Tech Festival | V-TAPP 2019