• Eighteen avant-garde companies join Oracle’s global startup ecosystem
Bengaluru, August 16 2018 : Oracle announced a new batch of high potential startups for its Startup Cloud Accelerator program in India. This is the fourth consecutive batch in Bengaluru, where Oracle’s global startup program was first piloted successfully, and the second consecutive batch in Delhi and Mumbai.
Shortlisted from among several hundred applicants, these new startups are actively using modern technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML), chatbots, big data and predictive analytics, and automation. The startups hail from diverse industry sectors spanning travel, hospitality, micro finance, marketing, employee benefits and rewards services, supply chain management, cyber security and power distribution.
Oracle’s global startup program provides enriching, collaborative partnerships to enable next-generation growth and drive cloud-based innovation for startups throughout their journey. Run by members of Oracle’s research and development team, the startup program provides mentoring from technical and business experts, state-of-the-art technology, a co-working space, access to Oracle customers, partners and investors, and free Oracle Cloud credits. It also offers an ever-expanding global network of start-up peers, as well as a global alumni program.
New startups in Bengaluru:
- Confirmtkt: A fast growing travel ticket search engine, providing seamless ticket discovery and a hassle-free booking experience, backed by a unique and efficient algorithm
- ITILITE: An integrated travel, expense and rewards management platform for corporates, offering increased efficiencies while simplifying employee lives
- LendFoundry: An end-to-end lending platform, helping digitize a lender’s entire loan lifecycle to deliver faster loans and also add new customer segments
- INCREFF: An end-to-end supply chain management solution for the fashion industry, improving inventory efficiency of brands and retailers through data backed intelligence
- XOXODAY: An experiential employee engagement, rewards, and loyalty platform for enterprises, improving employee morale and productivity
- Squadcast: An incident management platform focused on helping tech teams accelerate innovation and iterate faster
New startups in Delhi:
- Threatcop (Kratikal): An end-to-end cyber security solution provider
- Mobisy:Real-time analytics platform for brands to improve sales automation and distribution
- VdoCipher: A secure video streaming solution for businesses looking to monetize videos
- HeyMojo: An AI enabled marketing automation platform driving zero commission bookings and orders for the hospitality industry
- Notify Visitors: AI and ML powered personalized customer engagement and messaging platform that automates notifications on web and mobile apps based on visitor behaviour
- Advantage Club: A data driven employee engagement platform providing corporate discounts and facilitating rewards and recognition
New startups in Mumbai:
- SustLabs: A big data and analytics company that reads and decodes real-time electricity consumption in your home, across appliances, by monitoring smart meter readings
- CredAble: A supply chain financing platform combining financing, analytics to enable financial institutions and corporate treasuries to buy and structure third party receivables dynamically
- I3 Systems: An automation platform powered by Machine Learning algorithms for insurance companies
- Eduvanz Finance: A new technology NBFC focusing on skill building and education
- Jubi AI: A conversational chatbots company, enabling deep deployments across channels for customers, helping them personalize customer experience and automate online sales
- RupeeCircle: A peer-to-peer lending platform connecting credit worthy borrowers with investors looking for high returns on their investments
“With Indian startups making global strides, Oracle’s enterprise-grade cloud platform is a natural choice for them to be able to scale rapidly, securely and cost effectively. We’re super excited to have these trailblazers part of our startup program,” said Harshad Oak, senior director, Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem. “Oracle’s startup engagement goes well beyond business and technology. We make every effort to understand the startups, partner with them and also learn from them,” he added.