We opened applications to our Launchpad Accelerator India class in July 2018, and today we are excited to announce the start of the first batch. The inaugural class includes 10 startups having a presence all across India, including Bengaluru, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Visakhapatnam, Pune & Mumbai.
Key criteria for selection required India-only startups to be solving for India’s needs, with the use of advanced technologies such as AI/ML. The shortlisted startups are doing incredible work in areas ranging from, enhancing employability & earning-abilities of the blue-collar workforce to using satellite imagery to support farmers’ decision making process, and were announced at the fourth edition of Google For India.
(1) CareNx: Smartphone enabled fetal heart monitor for early detection of fetal asphyxia
(2) Wysa: AI-based chat therapy for mental health.
(3) MultiBhashi: Simplified Language Learning Platform for Blue-Collar workforce & Next Billion Indian online users.
(4) Genrobotics: A semi-automatic robot for manhole cleaning directed to bring the practice of manual scavenging to an end in India.
(5) OliveWear: A connected health ecosystem of doctors to give personalized maternal care to pregnant women.
(6) Signzy: An onboarding solution ensuring digital trust using AI & Blockchain to provide smart e-verification and risk prediction.
(7) SlangLabs : Software platform for building multilingual voice interfaces for mobile apps, which enable app interactions via voice in addition to touch.
(8) ten3T Healthcare: An early detection system for preventable clinical adverse events by monitoring real time, remote, and continuous vital signs of patients.
(9) Uncanny Vision: Focused on Vehicle Analytics, People Analytics and Object Analytics using high accuracy, AI-based Deep Learning models which are optimised to perform on low compute edge devices.
(10) Vassar Labs: Using sensors, satellite & crowd sourced data to provide decision-making support in sectors such as Water, Agriculture, Education & more.