• India’s Biggest EdTech Gathering – 1000+ EdTech Stakeholders to Connect, Share & Discuss the Future of Education Technology
Bengaluru, India, January 15, 2019 : EdTechReview – Asia’s Premier EdTech Media & Community is organizing its flagship edtech ecosystem event – EdTechReview Summit, Expo, Pitch & Awards 2019 in Bengaluru on 14-15 Feb, 2019 to brings the best of the edtech world to India.
The event with 1000+ edtech stakeholders (edtech & e-learning startup founders, publishers, investors, venture capitalists, K-12 and higher education institution owners & heads, educators etc.) and over 50 cutting-edge edtech solution providers exhibiting during the 2 day event is going to be India’s biggest edtech gathering with global
Through a series of interactive sessions, inspirational keynotes, demos and start-up pitches around 100 international thought leaders and speakers will share their insights & perspectives on the future of EdTech.
Day 1 ends with pitch sessions by edtech startups. APPLY
Day 2 ends with an award ceremony for education/edtech companies and institutions followed by networking dinner & cocktails with award winners, India & international attendees and VIP EdTech leaders. NOMINATE
“As the premier edtech event in the country, EdTechReview Summit 2019 will explore forward-looking themes with a motive to educate the attendees on both the Indian and global educational technology markets. Sessions and Panel discussions will focus on mapping and meeting future demand for technology in education, the state and growth of edtech in India, Asia and beyond,” said Utkarsh Lokesh, CEO & Editor, EdTechReview Media.
Some of the keynotes and panel discussion topics include:
- Solving India’s Employability Challenge through EdTech
- Exploring the B2C Space in EdTech: Story of Hypergrowth
- Rethinking Learning Spaces for 21st Century Schools
- Future of MOOCs and Digital Learning in India
- Pioneering Flipped Learning: Why and how to flip education?
- Asia’s EdTech and Education Investment Opportunities
- Scaling Quality Education – E-Learning Experts Share the Secret Sauce
- EdTech – A Global Opportunity – Understanding Global Markets & Trends
Partial list of stellar speakers:
- Ratnesh Kumar Jha, Managing Director, Cambridge UniversityPress, South Asia
- Beas Dev Ralhan, Co-founder & CEO – Next Education India Pvt Ltd
- Vikas Gupta, MD, Wiley India
- Vamsi Krishna, CEO, Vedantu
- Gaku Nakamura, CEO, RareJob
- Prachi Jain Windlass, Director, Education, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation
- Ragini Bajaj Chaudhary, INDIA CEO, Gray Matters Capital
- Imran Jafar, Managing Partner, Gaja Capital
- Pranjal Kumar, Principal, Bertelsmann India Investments (BII) and Corporate Centre (BICC)
- Vinesh Menon, CEO – Education, Skilling & Consulting, Vibgyor Group of Schools
- Avnita Bir, Director – Principal, R. N. Podar School
- Pramod Tripathi, Director Academics, GIIS Singapore
- Jayasankar Variyar, Executive Director (Academics), VIT Bhopal
- Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra, Co-founder and Chancellor, Shobhit University
- Srini Raghavan, CEO, Educational Initiatives
- Dr. Jacob (Yaki) Dayan, Founder & CEO, EdTech Israel
- Mayank Kumar, CEO, UpGrad
The event is being supported by sponsors and partners like Cambridge Assessment English, MySchoolPage, Lodestar, STEP by Hindu, Playablo, MindLogicX, BulBulApps, iLrnn by Innolat, Zootar, VdoCipher, Edunxt by Manipal Global Education Services, MyClassCampus, Cerebry, EdTech Asia, JMDEdu, EdTech Israel, NCR Eduservices & more.
For more details visit here : http://events.edtechreview.in/edtech-summit/2019/