• Maharashtra AI (Artificial Intelligence) Innovation Challenge has been extended to Feb 15, 2019.
AI INNOVATION CHALLENGE
MahaIT, on behalf of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) invites, enthusiastic and passionate startups and organisations from all across India, that have developed Artificial Intelligence based solutions for social problems, to collaborate and partner with the Government in areas that include, but are not limited to, healthcare, agriculture, education, smart mobility and water management.
Winning startups of the AI Innovation Challenge will be given an opportunity to collaborate with the Government of Maharashtra on conducting a Proof Of Concept (POC) in the State.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MAHARASHTRA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE INNOVATION CHALLENGE, A START-UP OR ORGANISATION MUST FULFIL THE FOLLOWING CRITERIAS :
- The startup or organisation should have developed an Artificial Intelligence based solution to social problems. This solution should be relevant and practically feasible for implementation during the Proof Of Concept with the Government of Maharashtra
- Are of sound financial health with an ability to conduct a POC for the government at their own cost
- Be incorporated as a private limited company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) OR registered as a partnership firm (under Section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) OR as a limited liability partnership (under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008) OR a Sole Proprietorship in India OR a Not For Profit (under Section 8 as defined in the Companies Act, 2013)
- Have been in active operations since at least 1 year or more
- Be working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services which uses Artificial Intelligence as its base technology
- Have conducted an implementation program or a pilot project with other State Governments in India or with notable private or public organisations
- Must have a “minimum viable product” and be ready to demonstrate “proof of concept”. Idea-stage ventures shall not be considered at this point
THE EVENT WILL BE COVERING THE FOLLOWING THEMES. OTHER INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS UNDER DIFFERENT DOMAINS ARE ALSO WELCOME TO APPLY:
- Health Care
- Agriculture/ Food Processing
- Smart Mobility and Transport
- Smart Cities and Infrastructure
- Water Management and Conservation
- Accessibility for Differently Abled
Last date for applying AI Innovation Challenge : February 15, 2019
For AI Innovation Challenge registration and for more details visit at : https://ai-innovation.maharashtra.gov.in/