At CES 2019, Philips announced several strategic alliances which support the company’s commitment to help people sleep better. These relationships will help to create awareness of sleep issues, provide education and coaching services, and offer simple diagnostic tools and sleep management solutions. These trusted allies include:
- American Sleep Association: Working closely with one of the most nationally recognized consumer leaders in sleep information, Philips aims to help educate a broader range of consumers about healthy sleep solutions for their sleep challenges.
- American Well: Philips is extending its partnership with American Well into the sleep category, enabling tele health support for consumers who are looking for convenient access to a sleep physician on demand. The next phase of this global partnership creates an opportunity to provide convenient access to sleep expertise for individuals searching for ways to improve their sleep. Philips and American Well will work together to connect people directly to physicians and solutions alike to help them improve their sleep and, ultimately, their lives.
- SleepRate: Philips has partnered with Sleep
- Rate, developers of a cognitive behavioral therapy-based mobile app, to introduce the Smart Sleep Better Sleep Program that retrains people to be able to fall asleep and stay asleep, with sustainable results.
- WebMD: Working with WebMD, Philips aims to heighten the health focus on sleep by reaching more consumers with educational and insight and guidance, and providing the most up-to-date and valuable information to understand sleep and get more out of it.
Philips Smart Sleep suite of solutions includes a mix of existing and new solutions, introduced for the first time at CES, including: Smart Sleep Snoring Relief Band, Smart Sleep Better Sleep Program, Smart Sleep Analyzer, Smart Sleep Deep Sleep Headband, and Smart Sleep Sleep and Wake-Up Light (Somneo Connected).