• Report highlights Mindtree‘s leadership in artificial intelligence and intelligent automation
BANGALORE, India and WARREN, NJ, Aug. 27, 2018 : Mindtree, a global technology services and digital transformation company, today announced it has been recognized as an ‘Innovator’ in Avasant’s Intelligent Automation Services RadarView 2018 report. This prestigious report identifies leaders in automation technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA), machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbots.
Mindtree was cited for its strategic focus on intelligent automation, its deep and engaged partnership network, and its significant investments in core technology research.
The report highlights Mindtree initiatives across industries, including :
- Creating a specialized business unit – ‘Enterprise Re-Imagining Business (ERB)‘ – which utilizes emerging technologies – such as RPA, bots, AI/ML, deep learning, blockchain and IoT – to drive business success for clients
- Taking a partnership-driven ecosystem approach with focused and deep partnerships in key automation areas. Providing a “zero investment model” for clients, allowing them to experience RPA in a no-cost, fixed time period manner before deciding whether to adopt
- Establishing multiple automation centers of excellence and designing evangelist platforms where it engages with clients and technology partners to iterate on ideas
- Establishing an endowed faculty scholar position at the Stanford University School of Engineering to focus on AI research
- Leveraging its IP and platform assets like CAPE, an enterprise IT integrated services platform; RAPID, its RPA discovery framework; Mindflow, its conversational app accelerator, and ATLAS, its managed services framework to deliver value differentiation in the Intelligent Automation space for its client base
“We’re deeply engaged with our enterprise clients on intelligent automation initiatives that are elevating efficiency and solving complex business problems by combining robotic process automation with AI tools,” said Paul Gottsegen, Executive Vice President, CMO and Head of Americas at Mindtree. “This recognition from Avasant demonstrates that we’re making investments in the right tools and capabilities to help our clients reimagine their businesses.”
This is Avasant’s first ever report on Intelligent Automation Services. It was created to address the shift towards digital services that enable enterprise transformation. Avasant’s RadarView is an independent assessment that reflects the true capabilities of service providers, with a view of evaluating them as long-term partners for digitally evolving global organizations.