Intel and Forbes release the first of a year long series of six digital and print magazines examining how artificial intelligence (AI) is changing global business, sparking new industries and reshaping society. “Forbes AI” – a collaboration between Forbes Insights, the company’s research-based thought leadership practice, and Intel – taps leading voices, highlights emerging trends and showcases original research to create a 360-degree look at artificial intelligence.
The first issue debuts with 19 stories featuring perspectives from Yann LeCun, AI pioneer and Facebook executive; Eric Colson, Stitch Fix’s chief algorithms officer; Lili Cheng, vice president of Microsoft’s AI and Research Division; Jake Saper, principal at Emergence Capital; Naveen Rao, Intel vice president and general manager of its Artificial Intelligence Products Group; Rich Karlgaard, Forbes publisher and digital futurist; and others.
The publication will include content across Forbes’ digital, social, video, events and print platforms. For information on Forbes AI, visit its website.
A sampling of stories from the first issue include :
- “ Yann LeCun: An AI Groundbreaker Takes Stock,” a profile of LeCun, director of AI research at Facebook
- “What Not To Wear: How Algorithms Are Taking Uncertainty Out Of Fashion,” an interview with Colson
- “Out Of The Sandbox: AI For The Real World,” a conversation with Cheng
- “How To Hack Your Way Into A Proprietary Data Set” by Saper
- “Welcome From Intel To a Special Exploration Of AI” by Rao