• Get ready to show off your brilliant and innovative startup!
• AnitaB.org want to celebrate and showcase their work. And so, they created a brand new pitch competition : AnitaB.org PitcHER
AnitaB.org PitcHER aims to support, encourage, and provide new funding opportunities to women entrepreneurs. We are looking for entrepreneurs from all industries who are leading early stage technology startups, with the goal of empowering women and/or families and children.
Entrepreneurs have the power to fundamentally change our way of life through innovation and disruption, said Brenda Darden Wilkerson, President and CEO of AnitaB.org. This competition will support women founders as they make an impact on their communities, and bring attention to funding disparities for female-founded startups.
Anitab.org, will select 10 finalists to join us at this year’s Grace Hopper Celebration, the world’s largest gathering of women technologists. They will compete onstage on September 27, and will be judged not only on the quality of their business models but also on the level of social impact their innovations will have on society.
The top 10 finalists will receive :
- Registration to the Grace Hopper Celebration in Houston, Texas.
- Flights to and from Houston.
- Lodging during their stay in Houston.
The finalists will compete for a total of $65,000 in prize money, to be split among the top three finalists and an Audience Favorite.
Interested in applying? Learn more about AnitaB.org PitcHER here.
Applications are open until June 30.